As one of Britain’s leading African-Caribbean broadcasters, I have a unique perspective on business, the media, contemporary culture and women in the workplace. As Managing Director of Magnus Communications I also have first-hand experience of setting up and running a successful business.
I regularly address conferences and other corporate gatherings, gala dinners and fundraising events. My aim is to add real, tangible value to your event: as well as entertaining your audience, I will offer practical, no-nonsense advice and information that can be applied in their own careers and personal lives.
Depending on your occasion and audience, I can speak on a wide range of topics, drawn from my own experience, including:
- How women can succeed in any business
- Empowering women in the workplace
- How companies can help women succeed – and vice versa
- Why championing diversity and equality is good for business
- Defining your message and getting it across effectively
- Social brands and CSR – my experience with the Big Issue Foundation
- Managing the media – an insider’s view of broadcasting
- What is news and how to make it
If you’d like to discuss a presentation for your forthcoming event, please contact me.